We're launching a new update of BC here very soon. We'll be testing a variety of things with landing pages and focus groups first, trying to find that hook that:
1. Draws attention because it is different.
2. Gets job seekers something they really want...something that makes what they're already doing easier + better.
3. Moves users from thinking that we are 'nice to have' into something that they say 'don't take it away'.
4. Gets users to tell others about it.
Setting up to track all user activity is going to be key. The toolset is below. Any suggestions? Let me know.
- Current user surveys: http://survey.io + Great reading from survey.io folks: http://startup-marketing.com
- A/B testing: http://www.optimizely.com
- Live chat: http://snapengage.com
- Live analytics: http://getclicky.com
- Google analytics + webmaster tools (obvious one...but optimizing it more): https://www.google.com/analytics
- One survey question: http://www.kissinsights.com
Updates to come.