1. Put the index.html file in the Public folder (include CSS, JS files and folders as well)
2. Create the public URL for sharing like normal
3. Email, text, etc to yourself and open as normal on your mobile device.
4. If you want to get really fancy and put a customized domain with it:
- Go to settings in your domain admin (godaddy has it in domain management / information).
- Forward to your Dropbox URL
- You can mask (keeps the new domain) or unmask (forwards to the dropbox URL)
*If you totally screw up your files Dropbox even has versioning...not that you'd want to depend on it that much.
*It will take a few mins for changes to take effect and you'll want to clear cookies in your browsers if you're making a ton of changes.
Hope this helps. Any comments: andy at odower dot com